Did you know that you could purchase a home or refinance your current loan with a VA loan?? You can get 100% financing. There are county limits that determine the VA’s maximum guaranty amount for a loan. Generally, you can get a loan up to $417,000 with no money down and up to $1,094,000, in some high-cost places. We live in a high cost area.
- Purchase a home at a competitive interest rate often without requiring a down payment or private mortgage insurance, which gives you more savings
- Cash Out Refinance options allow you to take out cash out of your home equity to take care of concerns like paying off debt, funding school, or making home improvements
- If you have a service-related disability, you may qualify for waived funding fee, reducing closing costs
- Borrowers can often refinance to a lower rate within the VA program without requalifying for the program
- You can reuse the benefit
- You just need your DD214 and we can start today!
These loans are easy to do and we can get you approved to purchase quickly! There is a myth that VA loans are difficult. THEY ARE NOT!
nmls 483490 / CalBRE 00935469